We are on a mission to find a cure for type 1 diabetes.
In 2004 we established The Centre for Diabetes Research to increase the efforts of researchers and scientists. Since then Professor Grant Morahan and his team have made outstanding progress in understanding the genetic risks associated with type 1 diabetes.
We have continued to fund groundbreaking and vital research projects at the Centre along with research assistants and equipment within to ensure this work continues.
We are proud of the achievements at the Centre and we believe we will see some significant breakthroughs that will change how we manage and prevent type 1 diabetes.
Please help us bring these breakthroughs sooner by making a donation today.
Below are links to the some interesting articles on Type 1 diabetes research:
- Australia’s largest study into the causes of Type 1 Diabetes- View Article
- Artificial Pancreas trial a great success - View Article
- Continuous glucose monitoring improves blood sugar levels - View Article
- Nasal vaccine could prevent type 1 diabetes - View Article
- Study links Type 1 diabetes and Sjogren's syndrome - View Article
- World-first artificial pancreas - View Article
- Improving life for those who have regular hypo's from type 1 diabetes - View Article