We need your help!
Every dollar helps us change the future for people living with diabetes. We aim to protect millions of families from developing diabetes and make sure people can live life to the fullest with diabetes. It's about making sure we reduce the complications; the hypo's and so much more. We believe that with your help we can fund research that will find the solutions.
We have the brightest researchers right here in Australia, we need to make sure they continue their important and powerful research that is likely to bring the next big breakthrough.
Did you know?
80% of funds raised have been distributed to research projects in WA - that makes us very proud!
Ways to give:
- Make a one-off donation here
- Give regularly. Giving regularly is the easiest way to make a difference. It reduces fundraising costs and makes sure research continues. Click here to know more
- Workplace Giving - give through your pretax salary or wages and gain the tax benefits immediately. Find out more here
- Give in honour of a birthday, Christmas, anniversary, milestone, etc. or
- Include Diabetes Research WA in your Will.
- Purchase a gift. Our exclusive hummingbird ties or lapel pins are a great gift. Send us an email or phone 9224 1006 to arrange delivery.
- Casual dress day at work or school
- Cook-off, BBQ or morning tea
- Sporting challenge - ironman, paddle board, hike, cycle, box, hula hoop...
- Dance for diabetes
- Event entry
- Treasure hunt
- Street party, Christmas lights
- Yoga fair, meditation class
- Colouring in competition for both adults and children (download adult hummingbird pic here and children's pic here)
It's only limited by your imagination! We are happy to join in and supply some materials and spread the word via our social media and we will turn up on the day. The idea is to have fun with whatever you're doing. You know we will turn up too :)
We love a chat so go right ahead and ph: 9224 1006. Or fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
Charity no. 43743957408