- 280 people develop diabetes in Australia every day
- Every 6 seconds someone dies from diabetes complications
Please help us protect the future of your family and millions of other families here and around the world by making a donation to our research today.
Through your generosity 80% of funds raised have been distributed to research projects in WA. Thank you.
You can help by:
- Giving regularly. Giving a small amount regularly is the easiest way you can make a difference. Not only does it reduce our fundraising costs but it also makes sure research continues. Click here to know more
- Making a one-off tax deductible donation here
- Giving through your pretax salary or wages and gain the tax benefits immediately. Find out more here
Give a gift for a birthday, christmas, anniversary, welcome, etc...
Can't think of a gift for your loved one?
- Make a donation in their honour, or
- Give a hummingbird tie or lapel pin. Both exclusive to DRWA. Send us an email or phone 9224 1006 to arrange
Fun ways to help:
- Hold an extraordinary superhero night
- Casual dress day at work or school
- Movie night
- Morning tea
- Sporting challenge
- Mindfulness colouring in comp for both adults and children (download adult hummingbird pic here and children's one here)
It's only limited by your imagination! We are happy to join in and supply some materials and spread the word via our social media so you will be a star.
Like to know more? Become a member
Fill out the form below and one of our team will be in contact to complete the process.