We're working on a world without diabetes!
- We are changing the future with every research project
- We aim to protect millions of families from developing diabetes; and
- Make sure people can live long and healthy lives with diabetes.
We have the brightest researchers right here in Australia and we need to make sure they can continue their powerful world-class research to bring the next big breakthrough for you and your family.
Did you know?
Your donation is distributed to diabetes research projects right here in WA - that makes us very proud! Thank you :)
There are so many ways to give:
- one-off donations
- giving regularly to a research project
- giving through your work (claim it on your tax straight away)
- Give for birthdays, Christmas giving, anniversary's, and so much more
- Leave a gift in your Will
Want to fundraise?
Here are some ideas...
- Casual dress day
- Cook-off, BBQ or morning tea
- Sporting challenge - ironman, paddle board, hike, cycle, box, hula hoop...
- Dance for diabetes
- Treasure hunt
- Street party, Christmas lights
- Yoga fair, meditation class
- Colouring in competition. Download our hummingbird pics - there's a tricky one and an easy one
It's only limited by your imagination! We are happy to join in and supply some materials. And we can help by spreading the word on social media. We'll even turn up on the day. The idea is to have fun with whatever you're doing.
We love a chat so go right ahead and ph: 9224 1006. Or fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
Charity no. 43743957408