'A world without diabetes'
Our Purpose is to:
- Fund and advance research for the prevention, control and cure of all forms of diabetes
- Support scholarships, fellowships or travel grants for the purpose of promoting diabetes research
- Raise funds to support the above
We are intensely passionate about our work and believe we will find the solutions to diabetes by backing world-leading West Australian research.
More about Diabetes Research WA:
- Diabetes Research WA is the trading name for the Diabetes Research Foundation of WA Inc. (ABN 43 743 957 408).
- We are a Deductible Gift Recipient licensed charity with the Australian Charity and Not-for-Profit Commission and hold a fundraising licence in Western Australia (licence number CC17727). Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- We have funded over $6m worth of research projects in WA.
- We helped establish the Perth-based Centre for Diabetes Research which conducts world-class research into diabetes under the guidance of Professor Grant Morahan, enabling a further $15m for research projects.
Around our site you can:
Charity ABN 43 743 957 408